Capri Boat hire
Terms and Conditions
This list of Terms and Conditions forms part of the agreement when you hire a boat from Capri Boat Hire.
- Since our hire boats have to be prepared and booked in for each hirer (you). Cancellation is only possible upon strong rain or severe weather. Otherwise it is the owner's decision to cancel and no refunds will be given out.
- Hiring of our boats is an activity that is undertaken at your own risk and while we take all care and supply all safety equipment no responsibility for injury or death is accepted by Capri Boat Hire.
- You as the Hirer of one of Capri Boat Hire's vessels are responsible for any damage to the vessel unless our Insurance Policy covers the accident or loss of the vessel.
In the case of a successful insurance claim an excess of up to $400 may still be payable.
- Unfortunately we do not supply a refund if you return the boat early.
- However if the vessel you have hired is returned late or you are unable to return it on time because you are lost or you are stuck on a sandbar or for any other reason then a late return fee or rescue mission fee will be charged.
This maybe more but no less than $50.00 depending on the circumstances.
- Regarding the circumstance where unfortunately a booking cannot go ahead because of events out of Capri Boat Hire's control - for instance when one of our boats needs unexpected urgent maintenance because a previous party has had an accident or the boat has unexpectedly broken down, or in any similar circumstance where a boat is otherwise unavailable - we will refund any booking fees paid but will not be liable for other expenses caused by the boat hire booking not being able to be undertaken.
We are very sorry for any inconvenience when these rare circumstances occur but due to the nature of the boat hire business it does sometimes happen.
We will always endeavour to contact our customers as soon as possible after an unforseen events occurs which will either delay or cause the cancellation of a boat hire booking.
Contact us today for any clarifications on the Terms and Conditions and also for any Special promotions and Hire rate discounts that may be available!